Diamonds are a girl’s best friend, right? For some people yes, for others diamonds just aren’t that exciting. Add in the fact that they are super expensive, and the dupe diamantés can sometimes look too fake, and styling for April’s birthstone Diamond is no easy task. As a transparent gemstone selecting colours was tricky, and I didn’t want to end up with a board full of greys and white. So for this colour scheme I took some inspiration from the rarer pink diamonds (did you know diamonds actually come in a wide range of colours?) and created a palette of white, silver, greys, hushed pink and nude tones.
The Birthstone series will be exploring the world of birth stones and creating a pinterest mood board filled with style ideas related to that month’s birthstone and related colours. There will be women’s fashion, jewellery, make up, accessories, colour palettes and some home decor items thrown in too. This series will be posted on the third Saturday of every month.
- 9ct gold Diamond Wing Pendant from Simply Be.
- Rough Diamond Bracelet by AbizaJewelry.
- Sterling Silver Diamond Heart Locket Pendant from Argos.
- 9ct White Gold 0.25ct Diamond Cluster Earrings from Argos.
- Rose Gold Infinity and Heart Intertwined Necklace by GemsJeweleryStore.
- Sterling Silver Diamond Heart Bangle from H. Samuel.
With the price tag associated with diamonds, diamond dupes are a necessity. Here you’ll find a selection of jewellery using cubic zircona, clear crystals and diamantés.
- Embellished Arrow Wrap Ring from Express.com
- Sterling silver earrings from H&M.
- White PU Charm Collar from Quiz.
- Earrings with Glass Beads from H&M.
- Sterling Silver and Cubic Zircona Ring Set from Simply Be.
- Dreamcatcher Pendant from Simply Be.
- Beaded Tones, view it on pinterest.
- Comfort Tones, view it on pinterest.
- Colour Palette – Ivory, Dove Grey, Blush and Rose Gold, view it on pinterest.
- Raw Diamond, view it on pinterest.
- Reindeer Tones, view it on pinterest.
- Colour Dew, view it on pinterest.
- Joe Browns Dashing Beaded Top from Freemans.
- Buffalo London Sequinned Beach Top from Freemans.
- Crazy Diamond T-Shirt by Luciaduenasbsas.
- Pink Chiffon Flower Applique Bardot Top from Quiz.
- Nude Glitter Diamond Print Ruched Top from Quiz.
- Super Strip Smart Shirt from Joe Browns.
- Little Mistress Floral Print Maxi Dress from Freemans.
- Heine Cocktail Dress from Freemans.
- Curve Pink Lace Skater Dress from Quiz.
- Grey Slinky Wrap Over Bodycon Dress from Quiz.
- Cheryl Fitted Glam Vintage Dress from Dolly & Dotty.
- Cindy Sassy Swing Vintage Dress from Dolly & Dotty.
- Leda Diamante Sparkle Sandals from Monsoon.
- Jeffrey Campbell Lindsay Sandals from Shopbop.
- Stud embellished lace-up heeled sandal from Express.com.
- White Lace Diamante Trim Pumps from Quiz.
- Mustang Lace-Up Shoes from Freemans.
- Mustang Shoes Lace-Up Boots from Freemans.
- J. Jays Suede belt from Freemans.
- Modern rose gold geometric Phone Case by InvoArts.
- Silver diamante owl keyring by customengravedgifts.
- Silver Diagonal Jewel Front Bag from Quiz.
- Block-coloured Shawl from H&M.
- Free spirit brow bar sunglasses from Express.com.
- Silver glitter and light pink nails by We Are Ladies.net.
- Gold accent with complimentary colours by Nail Salon Sou Sou.
- Rose Gold French Tip Nails by Mon Cheri Bridals.
- Pastel Marble Nails by Lulus.
- Quilted Nail with Rhinestones by Noemihk.
- Bridal Nails by Ithinity Beauty.
- Eye Shadow in Cuveè Rose from H&M.
- Eye Shadow Pencil in Heavy Metal from H&M.
- Ice Queen Diamond Highlighter by CheriCosmetics.
- Frosty Pink Lip Gloss by CheriCosmetics.
- Lipstick in Time to Shine by MAC.
- Barry M Fine Glitter Dust Silver from Superdrug.
- Moleskin Volant in Magenta from W.H.Smith.
- Laura Ashley Grace Gold Magnetic Memo Pad Set from W.H.Smith.
- Sorbet Pink Document Box from W.H.Smith.
- Rose Gold Crystal Pens by DottyMooShop.
- Crazy Diamond Hardcover Journal by Emilyg22.
- Geometric Rocks by Butlersemporium.
- Flower and Diamante Mirror from Monsoon.
- Rose Gold Geometric Heart Pillow by peggieprints.
- April Birthstone and Flower Print by RococcoLA.
- Soap Diamonds by PommeDorGiftIdeas.
- Crystal Tealight Holders from Perry Maison.
- Necklace with USB Stick from H&M.
What do you think; is diamond a birthstone you think you could style? Were you a fan of diamonds before this post, or like me, did you find them a bit bland?
I hope you’ve found something you like in this post, and if not there’s plenty more on the pinterest board! I’ll be adding a few more things to the board from time to time so don’t forget to follow it. If you have something you think I should add, especially if it’s something you’ve created let me know!