Last time I got one of these done was June and then about a week later I had the flu. I’m now back on the blogging bandwagon and ready to get organised! Yeah, it’s half way through August already but I needed to do this, needed to put things into perspective and work out where I want to go this month. I’ve just started a new physio course called ‘Moving into Balance’ which essentially is an hour of theory/planning and then 30 mins of exercise. The aim is to help me find a baseline and start working to avoid boom and bust days, i.e. a good day followed by a bad day, and to stabilise my energy levels. One thing we’ve been asked to do is mindfully plan where we want our days to go, so I’m going to use this monthly post as a larger way to keep myself on track.
At the moment I’m taking it easy with some things, such as my diet, because flu majorly screwed a lot of stuff up. Last week was also hard due to appointments and other things going on, so I’ve had to recover a bit from that too. This week there’s just my physio so it’s get back on track time with planning, projects, and schedules. Hopefully by the start of September I’ll be back on track!
I am currently sitting at half way through my 20k word limit for my first rough draft. I think I have something like 6 months or something before the next exam board (as long as my continuation of studies is accepted), aka my new deadline, but I want it done before that. My physio’s throwing me through a loop at the moment, so taking my time and building my strength up to get back into writing again.
- Blogging – Top of my list is to get back to blogging and schedule posts a month or more in advance! I already started by prepping my monthly goals posts and making up transmog sets for several weeks.
- Directory Updates – Thanks to Photobucket’s ridiculous changes all my buttons for my directories have been messed up and it coincided of course with the flu. So I’m still playing catch up and several are a mess. Not to mention way overdue to a link check.
- Gallery Updates – I officially finished the gallery move, now I just need to add my latest screenshots and do some admin stuff.
- Bullet Journal – I want to use my bullet journal to track my energy levels, so I need to implement that and catch up with some other bits.
World of Warcraft
I don’t want to overdo things since there is only a few weeks left of August so just a few things;
- Finish Death Knight Artifact Quest
- Finish Death Knight Campaign
- Complete Death Knight Mount Questline
- Try for Mage Hidden Artifact skin
- Obtain Trial of Style Sets
- Collect Inscription Recipes from Raids & Dungeons