It’s the second colour challenge this week and compared to last week’s pink set, I’m really happy with this one! Combat in Orange is a transmog set I can actually see myself using for one of my characters. It also seems that I’m dipping into Battle for Azeroth items a little earlier than I planned, as I’ve mixed a few in here with some others from Antorus to create an orange set with gold highlights.
Please note: I just noticed that I selected the wrong version of the chest piece in the model viewer so right now the images are showing the yellow version rather than the orange one. I’ll be updating this first thing tomorrow!
Combat in Orange
- [wowhead id=4077]
- [wowhead id=157923] / [wowhead id=155262] / [wowhead id=160143] / [wowhead id=154151 / [wowhead id=161230] / [wowhead id=161148]
- [wowhead id=64899]
- [wowhead id=71095] / [wowhead id=71095] / [wowhead id=71095]
- [wowhead id=10056]
- [wowhead id=147747] / [wowhead id=147057]
- [wowhead id=160626] / [wowhead id=161076] / [wowhead id=160721]
- [wowhead id=142420] / [wowhead id=143360]
- [wowhead id=147051] / [wowhead id=147143]
- [wowhead id=159388] / [wowhead id=158308] / [wowhead id=159396]
- [wowhead id=118782]
- [wowhead id=153324]
Every Tuesday is #TransmogTuesday and I’ll be posting with a new creation. My main is a discipline priest called Kaelea, so I do tend to edge towards cloth transmogs more than anything else. The aim of this project is to push my own boundaries, to get creative and work on some themes and ideas I’d normally not consider. That means I’m open to suggestions! Themes, colours, a transmog set around a particular item? Let me know 🙂
Over To You
Well, what do you think now that you’ve seen both colour challenges?
Is orange a colour you like to use for transmogs?
Or is it one that you prefer to use for certain classes/specs i.e. Shamans or fire mages?
Are there certain colours you associate with certain classes?
Let me know in the comments, as always I’d love to hear from you 🙂